Help end AIDS by 2030!
Give us your views on the draft National Strategic Plan on HIV, TB and STIs for 2017-2022.
The National Strategic Plan (NSP) is the strategic guide for the country’s comprehensive response to HIV, tuberculosis and sexually transmitted infections. It is revised every five years.
The South African National AIDS Council has launched a series of stakeholder and online consultations to feed into the development of the plan. The consultation process, which will run until the end of September 2016, is open to everyone to share information, ideas and experiences.
Please tell us:
- What new interventions should we consider?
- How do we improve implementation?
- What can we do to have the greatest impact?
- How do we tailor our programmes to for specific communities and vulnerable populations?
- How do we address the social conditions that contribute to the spread of HIV, TB and STIs?
- How do we increase access to treatment and keep people on treatment?
- What goals should we set for 2022?
We cannot hope to end AIDS-related deaths and new TB and HIV infections without you.
So get involved! Share your views in the comments section below.